Qoblex enables you to add or edit a payment invoice in your sales order to track each of your orders and make sure that they are accounted for.
Once your sales order is allocated and ready to ship, the Invoice button will show up on top of the order’s view. This indicates that you can now send an invoice to your customer.
To add a payment to an invoice:
- Go to your Sales module and open the order that you want to create an invoice for.
- On the right hand side of the order view click on Invoice.
- A dialog box will appear to Add / Edit Invoice.
- Fill out the necessary details of your invoice.
- Click Save & Close.
To edit an existing payment attached to an existing invoice:
- Go to your Sales module and open the order you want to edit.
- In the Invoices tab, find the existing invoice and click Edit Payment.
- A dialog box will appear to change your payment details.
- Click Save & close.